Who can apply
In order to apply, you must meet the following mandatory eligibility criteria:
- currently be a 10 or 11 grade student (both grades are accepted), in either public or private educational systems
- have Romanian citizenship (students with double citizenship may apply, provided they are not applying through two different National Committees)
- have 16-18 years by August 31, 2021
- your average general grade should be at least 8,00 for 9th and 10th grades, if you are currently an 11 grade student OR at least 8,00 for 9th grade and the first semester of the 10th grade, if you are currently a 10 grade student. If you study in a different system than the Romanian national one, please make sure you provide adequate and easy to understand information in your Application Form.
How to apply
Before filling in your Application Form, please carefully review the information below:
- Read more about the UWC 2021 Entry & scholarships here.
- Read more about the UWC selection criteria here and the selection process here.
- Carefully review and understand the difference between the following types of offers:
- Carefully review and understand the various costs for each offer, costs that include: tuition fees (this category includes tuition fee, books, room and board, IB exam), travel, visa, pocket money, Project Week expenses, other expenses. Some costs will be covered by the college, depending on the offer and some are covered by the students' families. Please note that costs vary from college to college.
- If questions, please refer to the FAQ section first here and then feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Make sure you understand that you are applying for all of the 2021 UWC Entry offers, and not for a particular offer/ type of scholarship or UWC college.
In order to apply you must first download the Application Form from here
Please read it carefully and understand what are all the requirements and documents you need to prepare
The documents you need to include in your application are:
- two references
- a copy of your school report / academic results for the 9th grade and the 10th grade
- signed form from your parents
- medical certificate
After completion, please send the application form and the rest of the documents at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email. This email does not mean your application is eligible, only that it has been received by the Committee.
For more information about the selections calendar, please see here.
The application deadline is February 26
Only complete applications are eligible: applications that do not have all required fields completed or do not have all the documents attached will not be considered
Also, candidates who not meet the minimum eligibility criteria will not have their applications considered
If you have any questions:
Please feel free to write at: email@example.com.